A leading asset management firm that specializes in creating investment strategies and solutions for sophisticated, high-net-worth individuals and institutional investors.
The client had three major challenges :
Lack of customized products / templates to suit client's diverse requirements
Data capture and standardization
Knowledge transfer / business intelligence across teams
Invisor was chosen after a rigorous selection process, and the client entrusted Invisor with a mandate for:
- Underwriting credit deals in client proprietary application.
- Monitoring investments through detailed financial models.
- Providing a macroeconomic overview of Bank Loan, IG-Investment Grade, and HY-High Yield markets through weekly newsletters, reports and industry reviews among others.
Key Features of the Invisor Solution
Bank loan process underwriting support
- Update proprietary application with data from offering memorandum and term sheets
- Creating and servicing financial models
- Statement spreading
- Coverage of 2500+ credits
Research process servicing support
Build and update the servicing models with the latest financial results
Calculate key credit metrics to evaluate and monitor investment decisions
- Coverage of approximately 600 credits
Structured credit process updates and monitor Collateralized Debt Obligations (CDO) / Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLO) deals where the client has interest / exposure.
This included :
Cash flow, market value as well as synthetic deals
Coverage of approximately 650 names
Invisor helped the client's enterprise by helping increase scope and product coverage by tenfold, building a highly skilled and dedicated team of analysts, increasing revenue by developing new products and creating a sustainable offshore business model.
Benefits Delivered to the Client by InvisorIncreased scope and product coverage by approximately tenfold
Built a client-dedicated team staffed with highly educated, skilled and committed analysts.
- Created customized products / templates to suit the client's diverse requirements.
- Designed and developed several new products for the client such as the weekly macroeconomic newsletter, which was distributed to its external clients, thus generating revenue.
- Created a sustainable offshore business model resulting in a Voice-of-the-Customer (VOC) score of 10 / 10